Wednesday, June 3, 2009
This Charming Life - Harper's Index Style
1: Number of magic themed birthday parties attended.
2: Number of times I've requested our son to cease inserting the magic wand obtained at magic birthday party up the cat's nose.
3: Number of swim suit shopping trips taken.
1: Number to swim suits purchased.
3: Number of times during said shopping trips that I requested my son stop licking the fitting room mirror.
56: Number to times I've wondered if the swim suit I bought was a wise choice. (Probably not.)
5: Number of times my husband has said things in the past week that got me hot and bothered.
100: Percentage of hot conversations held with husband that revolved around housework and his involvment in it.
103: Number of times our kids have said "Boom. Boom. Firepower!" since Sunday.
2.5: Number of hours spent searching for son's birth certificate.
1: Number of afternoons spent at the Office of Vital Records obtaining a new one.
4: Number of searches performed to figure out why our camper bathroom has a distinct sewer odor.
3: Number of weeks we will be cat sitting our neighbor's cat.
30: Number of seconds it took for me to agree to cat sit, then immediately delegate the task to Sophie.
9: Number of times I've seen press for the new Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien and thought "oh, he's such cutie."
8: Number of days left to work at the ex-job.
14: Number of minutes spent watching cinnamon challenge videos. (Incidentally, that's the same number of minutes of my life I will never get back.)


3 Comments:

Anonymous m said...

Good Morning Love,
Your next career should be as a comedy writer, you are so funny!!
Love You soooooo much
Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been saying just what your mom posted ever since I started reading your blogs. You are too funny!!!

Anonymous Vikki said...

That mirror licking thing...yeah, we've had that issue. Hard to believe there are two kids that would do that, huh? You and I must have one the Lick Lottery :)

Post a Comment

<< Home