Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Technology is So ROCKING My World Right Now
Welcome Back Kotter!
Benson!
Hill Street Blues!
Bewitched! (with Dick York Darrin!)
Charlie's Angels!
Emergency!!
Fantasy Island!
Hart to Hart!
The A-Team!
Miami Vice!
I Dream of Jeannie!

Not to mention clips of Diff'rent Strokes, Silver Spoons and The Facts of Life plus movies....some full length. All can be found here.*

You're welcome.


*It seems none of these are not complete series but it doesn't bother me in the least and I didn't think you'd mind anyway! My productivity at the office has gone way down...


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

GET BACK TO WORK! you have too much time on your hands!! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
Some of those tv shows are really old, i didn't even know you liked some of them.
talk to you later
Love, Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

You and Tara are too much! When she's at work she's always on her fave websites too. When does anyone get any work done?hahaha
Thanks for that website. I like a lot of those shows!

Post a Comment

<< Home