Thursday, April 10, 2008
Science Project
Sophie's science project is due tomorrow. Now I know all there is to know about penguins and their 17 (or 18, depending on whether you are citing Zoobooks or National Geographic Kids) species, their general disposition, habitat, diet, swimming ability and what threatens them globally.

After researching penguins and studying for two math tests and one spelling test, my general disposition was much improved with the addition of a brownie to my diet and resting in my habitat with a dvd of the Tudors (season 1).





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Luv,
To Sophie my heart - Great Work on your science project!! It really looks good - Love you - Nana
To my Sweetie,
You certainly have been busy, busy with all the school homework, well the weekend is here time to try and relax, (notice i said try)
Love you, Mom
Harry-Boy: Love you too of course!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Great work Sophie!
Thank goodness for moms like you Mer. If only half of my student's parents worked with them they'd do so much better in class.

Post a Comment

<< Home