Thursday, January 24, 2008
I'll Bet My Grandparents Never Fought Like This
Me: Can you please eat chocolate chip muffins over a plate while you're working on the computer?

John: {makes face}

Me: Plate! Use a plate! Look at you. You're like a woman eating muffins and reading TMZ.

John: {gets up to get a plate}

Me: I'm so totally blogging this.

John: Oh, is that how you're going to threaten me from now on? With blogging?

Me: If it gets you to use a plate, then YES!

John: I'll blog you right back.

Me: Oh yeah? And what's the name of your blog?

John: The He-Man Woman Haters Blog.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

aren't men wonderful????

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds something like the fight Freddie and I had th other night, except I can't blog him to deat... but I can annoy him to death!!!LOL

Blogger Vikki said...

Women probably used to threaten to talk about such things at the quilting circle.

We have had a variation of the blog threat in our household as well :)

Post a Comment

<< Home