Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Cold, But I'm OK with It
If you happen to live in the northeast, you might have noticed there's a little chill in the air. Some would describe it as being cold, frigid. F*cking freezing is the most accurate phrase I could come up with.

Now, I didn't start a blog to talk about the weather. Hopefully people all over the world are reading it for a chuckle and not to hear about my personal experience with the weather. I mention it because while it is really cold, I noticed something just now while gazing out my office window at 4:30 this afternoon: the sun! It isn't dark yet! So while the calendar and the thermometer register 'dead of winter', we're on our way to spring. The days are getting a little longer everyday.

Keep that in mind before you complain about how cold out it is.


2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

YAY SPRING!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Mer, you are too funny. I hate to add to your freezing but it's not February yet. NOW THAT'S A FRIGID MONTH!!! I do like it when the days get longer.

Post a Comment

<< Home