Tuesday, January 8, 2008
At Least He's Keeping a Sense of Humor About It
Last night I put Harry on the potty, the throne he cares not to rule from.

He complained a little and said "I only farted!" (Boys!)

"You have gas," I gently reminded him.

The next 10 minutes were spent telling him to go back to the potty, to try! try! try! I offered to read to him, I offered to play music, but this little boy of mine could really care less about this ritual of relieving oneself into a vessel which is not a diaper. So he said again "But I only farted!" And then I reminded him that he has gas.

I went into the kitchen to put something away and heard him yell out "Mom! My hiney ran out of gas!"

After I picked myself up off the floor and stopped laughing long enough to keep a straight face I told him that yes, indeed, he was finished with the potty for the evening.


4 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

oh, Harry, go forth & FART!!!
Love him!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Harry Boy always keeps me laughing. He is just soooooo funny. Love all around,
Mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! He is really adorable.

Blogger Be Inspired Always said...

How adorable :)


I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come and visit mine.

http://blog-me-til-midnight.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

<< Home