Monday, February 25, 2008
Once
I saw only three of the movies nominated for an Oscar and none of them were up for best motion picture of the year. In our house we specialize in Animated Features so of course we saw Ratatouille and Surf's Up.

I also saw Once. I can't say enough about this movie. I loved it. Last night it won for Best Original Song. The music is fantastic. The movie is amazing. You should see it but if you don't, you MUST check out the site which streams songs from the soundtrack. I think you can still download a free song off the site, too. But if you like it (which you will) don't you think you should just buy the whole album? Yes. Yes, you should.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

didn't watch the oscars...but we loved ratatouille & surf's up too!

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't even heard of any of the movies that were nominated, much less see them. Ratatouille is the only one I've heard of.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi luv,

I didn't see any of the movies up for an oscar. This movie that you mentioned, "Once" sounds good, i'll look it up, maybe i'll order it. OUCH! Hope your foot is feeling better. sorry to say though you are not as klutzy as me. I win the prize on that one, don't forget Stan calls me Peter Sellers cause of my klutziness.

Love you all, Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home