Sunday, November 4, 2007
Cloudy Chicken a Success
I got Sophie to drop in the biscuit mix. I showed her the carrots, the chicken, the celery. She loved it, Harry wouldn't touch it. At one point, Sophie asked "So, really, this is soup, right? It's great!"

The only glitch was the pancake mix I used was not Bisquick and they didn't stay together all that well. Next time I'll either make them with flour and leavening or just use the Bisquick.

I'd write more but DST ended today and the kids have been up since 5:30.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

glad your soup turned out good.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my Lovies,
You should have gone back to sleep when you had the chance Soph and Harry Boy!!! Now you have to stay up all day. I will call you guys later.

Love, Nana
P.S. So glad you liked the Cloudy Chicken and now soup!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

The soup turned out yummy! It sure sounds yummy. I think I need to try it.

Post a Comment

<< Home