Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Critters!
The PR team for Calico Critters reached out to me to see if I'd be interested in reviewing their Halloween-inspired Costume Critter pairs. Sophie's eight now and I wondered if she was getting to be a little too old for these toys but when I asked her about it she was all for it.

"What do you like about them?" I asked.

"They're so cute!"

"Beyond that, why do you like them?"

"They're little. And cute!" I didn't think she was really giving me enough to go on so I dropped it until the package arrived.

I have to agree with Sophie and half the third grade.....they're pretty cute.
Here is Simon the Squirrel Brother (dressed as a chick) and Christy the Cat Sister (in her bunny costume) getting acquainted with one of Sophie's other Critters at an informal meet and greet. (Sidenote: I'm shocked our rug looks that clean since it, you know, isn't.)

Simon and Christy have been living on Sophie's desk so she can look at something other than the drab wall while she slaves over her homework. And thought he won't admit it (probably because it goes against the Jedi Knight Code of Conduct) but even Harry likes to play with them when his big sister isn't looking.

More information on the Calico Critters can be found here. Many thanks to Susan and her team for letting us see what the latest Costume Critters are all about!





5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think they're cute... I think they're ADORABLE!!!

Anonymous mom said...

I want one, they are adorable!!
love all around

Blogger Andie said...

i have to admit it...they are cute!

Anonymous Vikki said...

Why are little toy squirrels so cute? Their real-life counterparts drive me insane.

Blogger BOSSY said...

"They're so cute!" The jury has delivered the verdict.

Post a Comment

<< Home