Monday, February 16, 2009
This is Your Life
A couple of weeks ago, Sophie drew two pictures for me and John. The first was a depiction of our engagement:


While professing his love for me, John was also thinking about having a snack, whih was a bag of potato chips. While I was saying "I love you, too" I was thinking about having a lollipop.

Sophie skipped illustrating the wedding and went straight to her birth. It's hard to read in the photo but it says "2001 the first baby was born!" That's John on the left and me on the right. I don't look nearly as happy as I did in the engagement picture.

When I asked why I looked so unhappy she said "because you're crying."

"Tears of joy?" I asked.

"No. It HURTS to have a baby. Don't you remember?"

Um, yeah, vaguely.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

OMG! too funnY!!

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you have 2 of the funniest children!!!! LOL

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sophie is just too funny. I just Love that little girl

Post a Comment

<< Home