Friday, February 6, 2009
Exciting News Coming Soon!
I don't even know what that news will be but this was my horoscope yesterday (and yours, too, if you're a Pisces):

Something you've wanted for ages is just about to transpire.
It's simple and concerns your home and family. You've been meaning to do it and now you have. It's natural. Celebrate.

I rarely read my horoscope and when I do, it is usually out of boredom on the subway. But I'm willing, just this one time, to put some trust into an astrological interpretation of of my celestial sphere. House? Job? Eradication of cellulite? Winning lottery ticket? Yes, please!


2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

good luck....keep us informed!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great horoscope! I hope its a job or a house, but then again if its a winning lottery ticket, you won't have to worry about a job and you can take your pick of houses.
Lots of good luck on this one & let us know.
Love You,
Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home