Sunday, February 1, 2009
Back to the Grind

Our luggage showed up shortly after I published my last post and I have never loved putting a pair of pajamas on or brushing my teeth so much as I did at 2am on Thursday, January 29th.

The trip was a success and despite some rain and cold weather, we enjoyed ourselves. We returned with the same number of children we left with, which is always good. And bonus! They were the same kids!

More trip pics later in the week. We're exhausted and off to bed. Thank god the Superbowl didn't go into overtime.


4 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

glad you're back home...

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commend you on returning with the correct children. They must have been really well behaved too because you weren't tempted to swap 'em for some strangers. THAT is a good trip!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andie, I'm not glad they are back home, miss them already. Glad to hear John is ok.
Mer, even though you did have to go, glad it was a safe trip. Miko is home too and following us every where we go.
Love to all,
Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy to hear you had a great time and came back with Sophie & Harry and not Mickey Minnie!

Post a Comment

<< Home