Thursday, January 29, 2009
Bliss
It's 1:30 am. I've been up since six am. Got the kids off for half days with sitters and school. Made sure I stopped by the grocery store so we'd have some milk in the house when we return because today we left for Disney World. It was pouring down rain on top of the snow. I got the kids into a "taxi" which was a Lincoln Towncar whose bumper was tied to the body of the rest of the car with string. Exactly one block from home I made the driver go back when I realized I'd forgotten my dental alignment trays, which was the same moment I realized I'd also locked myself out of the house. Luckily, I have people, and those people have a set of keys for these types of situations. Then! Ha! My dental alignment trays were in my purse all along. Our flight-no surprise-was delayed.

But all that was OK because we were leaving for Disney World, Palace of Magic, World Headquarters of Happiness, Bliss Central.

I'd be more blissful if my luggage was here.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh No, I hope your luggage gets there soon. What a nightmare!! I was up all night myself, but it's worth every waking moment, knowing I'll soon be with you guys and the Grands!
See You Later,
Love, Mom

Blogger Andie said...

Have a great time!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

Blogger Ali B. said...

I was so surprised last year by how much fun we had there. I'd known the kids would have fun, but hadn't really expected that we would, too. But it was really a blast. Hope your luggage gets there soon. Either way, you'll have a great time.

Post a Comment

<< Home