Saturday, January 24, 2009
The Many Wake Up Calls of Harry
I'm going to write a book about the many varied ways our four year old wakes us up:

Chapter 1
January 10, 2009
5:56 a.m.
"Mom! I pooped! Come wipe me!"

Chapter 2
January 18, 2009
6:43 a.m.
"ARE YOU DONE SLEEPING YET?"

Chapter 3
January 23, 2009
6:46 a.m.
"It's berry tree day. WAKE UP."
(We don't know what berry tree day is but why should anything make sense at 6:46 a.m. anyway?)

Chapter 4
January 24, 2009
5:57 a.m.
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! I said, WAKE UP! Also, I have to go to the bathroom."




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is sooooo cute. that was pretty funny love,
Hugs all around,
Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! Harry is hilarious. I read this to Freddie and he also had a good laugh!

Blogger Ali B. said...

Merrie once woke me up by peeling my eyelids apart, saying "EYE." Now I just get a stinky hound that wakes me up with a grim choice: get out of bed now, Lady, or I pee on the carpet. Bless his *@#$ing little heart.

BTW, I am SO. JEALOUS. of the River Cafe. Never ate there while we were in NYC (out of our price range, though I often gazed at it and murmured "someday..."). Was there for a wedding a few years ago, and it was lovely. Made me murmur "someday..." all over again. I wouldn't have known about sipping out of the cups, though. I might have called it a finger bowl and dipped my fingers in.

Okay, done ignoring the 2-year old. Glad she was content to sing "Winnie the Pooh!" over and over enough for me to finally comment.

Blogger Andie said...

OMG! he's too cute...i love the I pooped, come wipe me!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny...I still remember waking up at 5:30 or so one morning to my son singing LOUDLY "Oklahoma!"

Post a Comment

<< Home