Friday, September 28, 2007
Happy Fall
Through MUCH trial and error, I redesigned this thing.

I'm happy with it but I would have done more. I just got tired of constantly struggling with it. So, this is my fall template, I could just change it to green for the holidays but there are other things to work on, like feeds, which I know nothing about. So, we might be stuck with a fall color scheme through spring.

October 1st is Monday. I've been sneaky in the kitchen lately and my game plan for the Culinary Expedition of Fall 2007 is "baby steps." When we make our mexican pizzas (or whatever), I'll let them help cook. It might ease the transition for them (and me).

We're preparing for the Expedition by laying in supplies of wine and Advil. Also earplugs.

I might post over the weekend, but if I don't have a great one! See you Monday!


2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

I like the fall page. It looks very fall-ish! Good luck with the "Culinary Expedition!!"

Blogger Unknown said...

Your fall page is very pretty. I like the color. Have fun with your new meals.

Post a Comment

<< Home