Monday, September 17, 2007
Mad Skillz
Harry has new skills. Two of them. The first is break-dancing. As a child of the 80's, I'm so proud.

His other skill is singing along to Hannah Montana songs, which drives his sister just crazy.

Last night he was belting out "Girls Night Out" and dancing around the living room.

The song's chorus goes like this:

Cause it's a girl's night
It's alright
Without you
I'm gonna stay out
and play out
Without you
You'd better hold tight
Cause girl's nights
Without you

Then the bridge:
Hey boy don't you wish you could've been a good boy?
try to find another girl like me boy
feel me when i tell ya i'm fine
and it's time for me to draw the line

The funniest part of his performance was the "Hey, boy" part. He said it with this deep, almost seductive voice that just cracked us up.

That kid is a card.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

gotta love Harry!

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh My! With my love for children, and the funny things they do and say, I'd love to see and hear Harry. He's just too cute!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

Thats my boy!! He is just so darn funny. Sophs must get really pissed at him when he sings Hannah. She should just sing along with him. Talk to you later, Love,
Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home