Thursday, September 20, 2007
God Speed, Lovey.
On Tuesday, Harry lost his most prized possession in the world. His Lovey.

We've lost Lovey before and it's always turned up but this time I'm afraid it is really gone. Two trips to the park in the dark with a Lightning McQueen flashlight, retracing the sitter's steps, searching the fenceposts all over the neighborhood and we still haven't found it.

We've been able to get him to accept his new Lovey but we're still hoping, although that hope is fading fast. Say a novena, whisper a prayer, tie a knot in a bit of string....


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

I have lit a candle for lovey....

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh poor Harry. May Lovey rest in peace. My condolences are with you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Harry, Poor Lovey they are lost to each other. Harry my love, you will be just fine with your newer lovey. Just, please, please do not lose this lovey!!! I love you so much, Nana

Post a Comment

<< Home