Sunday, September 23, 2007
Hello, Collections Agency?
"Hi, remember me? You closed an account under my SS# for fraud back in July?"

"Yes, we have you here in our system. How can we help you?"

"The woman who stole my identity has been arrested. I have her permanent address, her phone number and her SS#. Would you like me to fax it over?"

"Really? Yes, please do."

"Done. It's probably already there."

"You've called before so you probably already know this but it is mandatory we tell you each time we speak that ANY information we receive can and will be used to collect on a debt."

"Good! Have at her!"


2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

lol. glad that's over.

Anonymous Collections Agency said...

Debt collection is not an easy task.Especially, when a number of pending accounts are looking at the creditor.Then only a professional help is sought and Debt Collection Services also seem well when they head towards a mutual agreement & structure-based .This is something I vouch for.

Post a Comment

<< Home