Sunday, February 21, 2010
Woman, 37, Lands Permanent Empoloyment, Stops Cutting Sponges in Half
Tomorrow, at 9:45am, I will sit down with my benefits coordinator and discuss things like health insurance, life insurance, 401k options and all the other fun stuff that comes with a full time staff position at a company.

I am so thrilled to have landed this full time gig where I've been freelancing. I still want to return to school, that's not totally on the backburner. There's still some stuff to figure out on that front but in the meantime, I've got things like paid sick time. Woo hoo!

To celebrate this Great Moment in Employment, I stopped cutting my sponges in half and bought brand name vinegar without a coupon (God, this recession has sucked so much out of me).


4 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

congrats &good luck!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck!

Anonymous mom said...

Best of Luck at the new job!!!

Anonymous Vikki said...

Congrats on your new job and the face that you'll now be able to feed your Whole Sponge habit!

Post a Comment

<< Home