Monday, December 14, 2009
De-Bunked
  1. The lost cat I sheltered for a night turned out to be a boy.
  2. He made himself quite at home in our basement and was comfortable enough to request food. At 5 a.m.
  3. I could not be in his sights at all times so the cat, nicknamed "Cat" for practical purposes, preferred to sleep on our doormat.
  4. A strange cat on the other side of a door induces craziness in resident cats.
  5. A neighbor from two doors down stopped by Sunday morning to see Cat after hearing the news of my generosity and optimistically said "don't worry, we'll find her owners."
  6. Ten minutes later the same neighbor reappeared with the owner, Mischa, who coincidentally approached her and asked if she'd seen a gray and white cat.
  7. I learned that his name is Bunk and now that he is home, we've been de-Bunked.



2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...
Anonymous Vikki said...

I thought he might end up with your permanently. I'm glad he found his owner (with help).

Post a Comment

<< Home