Wednesday, March 25, 2009
If It's Free It's For Me, But Now What?
My quest to be thrifty and spend as little money as possible is paying off. I've been taking advantage of sales and clipping coupons and driving my family crazy with my depression budget mentality in the process.

There was the shampoo I bought for $1.38 (the "good" brand, too), the $10 coupons one of the grocery stores plastered all over the neighborhood (we collected enough to last us until they expire in June), and the other neighborhood supermarket gave away 5lb boxes of matzoh over the weekend.

So Mrs. Murphy would like to know: what should I do with a 5lb box of matzoh? Beyond matzoh brei. Anyone?


4 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

share them with your family, friends & neighbors....that's what i usually do!! lol

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fill a pinata! That would be fun!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take a box!

Blogger Ali B. said...

You've probably seen this already, but when I saw it, I thought of you...

http://matzahsong.com/

Post a Comment

<< Home