Friday, March 6, 2009
Circus
Last night we attended the Zing Zang Zoom Circus. I remember going to the Ringling Brothers circus as a kid and this totally took me back thirty a few years. I wondered if Harry would lose interest after awhile but he was into it the whole time. Sophie really like it, too, but she kept telling me all the secrets to the magic tricks.

When we arrived, we met Zing Master Alex and his nemesis, Gravity.
Alex is not your typical ringmaster. He's young and fresh faced. He doesn't have that big, portly build or black handlebar mustache like you see in circus cartoons. He doesn't wear a sequined top hat (I don't remember him wearing one) and did I mention he's young? Gravity walked into a wall and made Harry laugh so hard I thought he'd pee his pants.


This is another clown we met before the show started
He made Harry laugh by tripping up a flight of stairs.

This is the elephant that marched during the singing of the national anthem.


A little hard to tell but this is a dog. On a scooter. The kids got a big kick out of that.


Acrobatics on a giant swing.




Don't look down!





Elephants on parade.


The guy that trains these tigers was a trip.




Grand Finale.





3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

It was so AWESOME!! Nice pics. Still haven't posted mine, maybe tomorrow!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a good time was had by all - very good!
Love all around, Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

I've never heard of that circus. The pictures were great and the kids look like they had fun!

Post a Comment

<< Home