Saturday, November 15, 2008
The Obvious
Me: Harry, do you know where you live?
Harry: Yes.
Me: That's great! Where do you live?
Harry: In my house.
Me: But where's your house?
Harry (pointing all around the room): Uh, here!?

*

Sophie was asked to figure out a pretty obscure math question for homework recently. The last portion of the worksheet asked the students to explain how they arrived at their answer. Sophie's answer? "I figured it out using my brain."

*

Me: Good morning, Harry! How did you sleep last night?
Harry: In my bed.

*

Me: Harry, do you know how to draw a picture of Thomas the Tank Engine?
Harry: Uh huh!
Me: How do you do it?
Harry: With a crayon.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

aren't they the best??

Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty smart answers! They are too funny!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great answers, Harry reminds me of Stan's old time jokes!
Love, hugs & kisses all around,
Mom

Post a Comment

<< Home