Saturday, May 31, 2008
Nope, We Still Can't Send Him Back
I was walking with the kids over to the bookstore this afternoon when we passed a mom with a red-headed baby girl. We stopped briefly to chat about our gingers, then parted.

A few minutes later Sophie mentioned the other lady's baby. "That lady had an adorable baby." she said.

"Yes," I agreed. "She is pretty cute."

"I thought Harry was adorable when he was born."

"Just when he was born?" I asked. "How do you feel about him now?"

"Annoyed. I mean, I like him. He's alright but he's just irritating."



3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Such big words for a 7 yr. old.
Older sisters & younger brothers, I understand perfectly Sophie.
Luv, Hugs & Kisses all around,
Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

Sophie is not only adorable, but she's smart too!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home