Thursday, August 9, 2007
Day 5 - Hot
Spent the day at the pool because it was so fripping hot. Here’s a sound bite:

“MOM, watch me! Watch me! Didja see me? Want to see what I can do? Watch THIS! Mom! MOM! Did you see my trick? Want me to do it again? Mommy! Want to see me jump in? Can you time me underwater, mom? Want to see me do a somersault? MOM, watch me! Watch me! Didja see me? Want to see what I can do? Watch THIS! Mom! MOM! Did you see my trick? Want me to do it again? Want to see me swim underwater? Want to watch me do a handstand underwater? MOM, watch me! Watch me! Didja see me? Want to see what I can do? Watch THIS! Mom! MOM! Did you see my trick? Want me to do it again? Mommy! Want to see me jump in? Can you time me underwater, mom? Want to see me do a somersault? MOM, watch me! Watch me! Didja see me? Want to see what I can do? Watch THIS! Mom! MOM! Did you see my trick? Want me to do it again? Want to see me swim underwater? Want to watch me do a handstand underwater?”


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i guess you can't wait to get back to work!!!!! My little chickies look wonderful. It sounds as if you are having lots and lots of fun. Sophie sounds like she is a little fishie, swimming underwater, tricks, handstands - amazing!! But did you watch? I could never watch you kids do bike tricks, of anything like that - too nervous. Anyway, Bklyn i'm sure heard had a tornado, and i am glad you were away. You should see the damage, Staten Isle too!!. I guess i'll speak to you when you get home, enjoy the rest of vaca!!

Love, kisses and hugs to all, Mom

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, the kids are having a wonderful time... and I'm sure you are too. I'm also sure you got a lot of pictures of them swimming!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you, I was just looking at your vacation blog again and am thinkin that i would like some blueberry jam/jelly from that local farm, i'll be home sometime in Sept. so i could pay you for it and get it from you then. Also i need these pictures of my little chickies because i don't have any really good pics of them together, soooooooo, when you get the chance can you upload them and i can order them from flapfish or whatever its called. I love you Mer, Mom

Blogger Andie said...

yea, forgot to tell you about the tornado. hit bay ridge, sunset park & part of SI. lot of damage. more storms due tonight! enjoy the rest of vacation.

Post a Comment

<< Home