Friday, August 3, 2007
Aaaaannnnnnnddd.......They're OFF!
The Family Murphy are off for a week in the woods....I might have internet access (here's hoping!) and I'm planning on photo blogging...a picture a day? Maybe more? At least twittering.

On the agenda:
County fair
Drive-In movie
Hike(s)
Fishing
Swimming
Relaxing

All I know is I won't be at work or at home and the kids will be running around in fresh air. They will smell like sunshine, pool water, sweat, bug spray and sunscreen with a hint of campfire smoke and marshmallows and I will revel in them for seven whole days.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

Have a great time! When you get back I will be going to Niagara Falls!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To My Murphies - Have a wonderful time, catch you later.

Love, Hugs & Kisses to all!

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time and I'll look forward to your pictures.

Post a Comment

<< Home