Tuesday, June 26, 2007
School's (Almost) Out for Summer
Just one more day left of school! Then we'll be singing that Alice Cooper song. (Funny, I don't remember that episode of the Muppet Show.)

Sophie has the honor of leading the school in the Pledge of Allegiance on the last day of the school year.

Maybe she will grow up to be a Supreme Court Justice and one day will vote to keep God in the Pledge of Allegiance just because she led her school in this recitation on her last day as a kindergartner.

Or she might grow up to be delusional, like her mother.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I've been singing that song for the past couple of days. I can't wait for it to be over. Next year I get special ed kindergarten cause I'm special. LOL What are the kiddies doing over the summer?... camp? Always reach high for your kids...Supreme Court Jusice it is for Sophie!!!

Blogger Andie said...

I'd definitely vote for her...lol
Once again, Congrats to Sophie!

Post a Comment

<< Home