Sunday, April 1, 2007
Only in New York
Living in New York, I see lots of crazy things, some good, some bad; some sad but mostly very funny. Some make you stare, like the men I saw once in purple suits with ginormous rhinestone buttons and pounds of bling hanging 'round their necks. Some just make you stop and go "huh," which is what I thought Sunday morning while driving to the grocery store. I was stopped behind someone with the following saying on their rear license plate frame:
And on the 8th day God created Gerard Depardieu.

There are lot of things I'd like to think God created on the 8th day, but I can assure you, Gerard Depardieu is not one of them.


2 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

maybe derek jeter or keifer sutherland....aaahhhh! :)

Blogger Andie said...

maybe derek jeter or keifer sutherland....aaahhhh! :)

Post a Comment

<< Home