Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies and more!
Blogger Donalyn over at dlynz posted a recipe for chocolate crinkle cookies this past weekend. I made some last night:

Oh. My. These are really good and chocolaty and are sitting in an airtight container waiting to be boxed up and brought to neighbors and friends later today.

They're delicious and you might consider making some if you have a gathering to attend this week. (Or making them and keeping them for yourself.)

Here's a tin with some of the Russian Tea Cakes I baked. With really crappy lighting.


I glazed some almonds with brown sugar, cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper.


After roasting in the over, I coated them in cocoa and powdered sugar for a twist on sweet and spicy nuts. I found the recipe at Su Good Sweets...they're really good and are also bound for friends and neighbors.


Up tomorrow is a the best recipe for cheesecake ever.


3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

looks yummy~!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really love the picture of the nuts on the pan! Very cool and everything looks/sounds yummy.

Blogger Unknown said...

Those chocolate crinkle cookies looks delish! I love anything and everything chocolate but the only way I get to eat it is if it's sugar free...GAG!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home