Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Casanova
I failed yesterday to mention one of the funnier things that happened on our vacation.

It involved Harry, who likes to greet every person he encounters lately with a big "Hi!" and a wave. If they don't hear him the first time, they get a louder "I SAID HI!" and he keeps saying it until he gets a response.

Last Monday I was cooking dinner while my dad and John were getting the boat stored. Sophie was swinging on the rope swing and Harry was running around the yard, burning off the energy that hadn't been burned off in the last 12 waking hours.

I heard him give his boisterous "Hi!" and heard someone say hello back. I looked out the window and saw him talking to a little girl who appeared to be about six on her way to the park with her mom who looked to be in her mid-30's.

He nodded towards the woman and asked the little girl "So how's your sister?"

The mother laughed. "You're my favorite person in the world today!"

John went over and said hi (less boisterously than his son but still friendly). The woman responded "You are raising a fine boy there!"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Love,
He is just charming that Harry-Boy, he cracks me up - I spoke to him last night on the phone, i asked if he went fishing with Grandpa he said "yes" i then asked if he caught anything, he answered "seaweed" I was lmbo.
Bye for now
Love, Mom

Blogger Andie said...

lol...Harry is a riot!!

Blogger Unknown said...

Harry is sooooooooooo funny! H must take after you Mer. LOL

Post a Comment

<< Home