Tuesday, February 6, 2007
hot topics
when i started this blog, i decided there were certain topics that were off limits. those topics include, but are not limited to, complaining about my in-laws, my family, my husband, my annoying neighbors and my job. this is done to keep the peace with people i love and maintain gainful employment. everything else if fair game.

and it's a shame because if i allowed myself to dish on those topics alone, why, this blog would practically write itself and you, dear reader, would be reading better things. if only i didn't limit myself, i could write about work. i could tell you how "i've been really sick" and "ever since returning from africa" shouldn't be combined into one sentence on a crowded elevator and how it really freaks me people out.





lost returns tonight! woo! hoo!


1 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

yea, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home