Tuesday, May 4, 2010
What's He Trying to Say?
Harry (building a lego structure): "Mom! Look at my building!"
Me: "Very nice!"
Harry: "I'm going to live in a building like this when I'm all growed up."
Me: "Great! I can't wait to come visit you."
Harry: ?
Me: "You know, when you're big. I'll come visit you in your luxury building."
Harry: "Mom, you'll be dead by then."
Me: "Uh, I think I'll be alive for awhile when you're an adult."
Harry: "Will you look like you do now?"
Me: "Kinda. Just older."
Harry: "Then what's the point?"


4 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

roflmao....he's priceless!

Anonymous mom said...

OMG, he is too much!! the things he comes out with, can't wait to see what he thinks of me!!!!

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!!! Harry is too funny!!!

Anonymous Vikki said...

Hilarious! Hold onto this story!

Post a Comment

<< Home