Thursday, May 20, 2010
Good TImes
Soooooo....yeah. How you doing?

We attended a wedding last week. On a Friday, which required taking a day off and that was nice. The wedding was for the son of one of my mother's good friends and his gorgeous bride. Other attendees included a very special lady that frequently comment on this very blog: CatMar, or Marilyn as we call her offline. At the end of the night, CatMar said "get writing on that blog again!" Or something like that. I don't know. I'd had a lot of red wine and was experiencing a sugar high because of my foray to the Venetian table and consumption of chocolate, whipped cream AND cotton candy at 1am.

Anyhoo.....here you go CatMar: a blog post, WITH pictures! OF YOU! Yeehaw!


Marilyn (left) and my mom. They've been friends since they were teenagers.

Dancing! YMCA! Shout! All the hits you know and love....


Ventian table....with pyrotechnics!
And of course, the bride and groom!






3 Comments:

Blogger Andie said...

ok, I agree with Catmar...I LOVE this blog...keep writing!! oh, and where are the pics.

Blogger Meredith said...

I'm SUCH a dork. I hit "publish" instead of "save".

Oops! Pictures tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Blogger Unknown said...

Mer, thank you for the sweet things you said about me. We did have a great time at the wedding and it was good to see everyone. Ok now that you wrote this, how long for the next blog? LOL!! Love ya

Post a Comment

<< Home