Tuesday, May 15, 2007
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



One of my all time favorite shows signs off tonight for good. So long Gilmore Girls. I'll be ok. No, really. It's alright. I should be doing more reading instead of watching anyway. And if I'm not watching you every Tuesday night, I won't waste .5 (billable!) hours each week standing around the damned watercooler talking about your plot points, clothes and pop references. So good riddence. I mean it. Get outta here already. And take your catchy theme song with you!

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm devastated.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my favorites is moving to USA and i'm not sure if it is only reruns or new episodes so i feel your pain. Love,mom

Blogger Andie said...

I'm devestated that summer is coming and all of the great shows will be ending... :(

Blogger Andie said...

I'm devestated that summer is coming and all of the great shows will be ending... :(

Post a Comment

<< Home